One of the hidden pearls of Laarbeek is the procession park in Mariahout. Now that it has been refurbished thanks to the hard work of many volunteers, the park is a very nice place to take a stroll. The procession park was put into use in 1933, just like the adjacent church. In 1942, the statue of the Crowned Virgin was placed. The statue is a copy of the statue on the esplanada in the place of pilgrimage Lourdes. The statue was made by the brothers van Eck from Eindhoven from French sandstone and is about 170 centimetres high. The wrought-iron foliage with roses surrounding the statue was made by the Munsters company from Dinther, after a design by architect Philip Donders.