Heritage, Sight, Monument
Various canals and rivers run through Beek en Donk. The Aa is one of them.
Beek en Donk
In 1982, Den Teugelder was donated to the municipality of Beek en Donk by the then board of the Stichting...
Behind the presbytery, in the garden, is a coach house built around 1910.
This Village Pump in Lierop was donated on the occasion of the 825th anniversary of Lierop by the Foundation...