Rectory in Lierop
Rectory (municipal monument) Offermansstraat 3 in Lierop; The rectory was built in 1798 by order of the Abbey of Postel. In the first year of Pastor Pijpers (1861) a floor was set up. In 1907 pastor Offermans had a restoration carried out at his own expense. Acetylene gas lighting was installed in both the church and rectory. The rectangular building has a slate-covered hipped roof. The brick facade is symmetrical with a panel door in the middle with a geometrically divided fanlight, neoclassical frame with cornice and stone pavement.
On either side are two eight-pane sliding windows with mohawks and stone sills, on the first floor five ditto windows. The facade has a wide profiled roof molding with box gutter. The interior of the rectory includes a corridor with black marble tiles,