Former butter and milk factory "Landbouwers Welvaren" Dorpsstraat nr.94 Lieshout Laarbeek
The factory was built in 1897 and in 1907 there was talk of a Coöperatieve Roomboterfabriek.
In 1918, the factory was extended with a steam boiler and the name changed to "De Coöperatieve Stoomzuivelfabriek Landbouwers Welvaren".
The butter factory was closed down in 1941.
During the occupation years '40 - 45' the inhabitants of Lieshout had to hand in their radio sets here.
In 1946, doctor Teepen started a general practice here, as did doctor van Loen.
Now the house of the family van Gilse - Foolen.