One-storey building on a rectangular ground plan with a pitched roof, the ridge of which is parallel to the street. The roof is covered with D…
One-storey building on a rectangular ground plan with a pitched roof, the ridge of which is parallel to the street. The roof is covered with Dutch tiles. The building is made of brick with a plastered plinth. Immediately below the gutter, there is a cornice and a brick toothed strip. Against the façade, there are lisons that change into a stepped and ascending frieze at the gables. The front of the living area has five bays and contains six-pane windows with shutters, the door is in the middle. The company section follows on from this with a six-pane window, a section of blind wall and an arched gate. Above this gate is a natural stone plaque with the date 1886. In the end wall of the living area there are also six-pane windows with shutters, above which there are two windows with mullions. Above the windows, segmental arches are set in the brickwork. Low arched windows are visible in the end gable of the business section. The rear façade consists of new brickwork, above which a large new dormer window has been added to the roof. On the street side, both front and side, a lawn has been laid out, separated from the street by an iron fence.
The farm is of general importance. The building is of cultural-historical importance as an example of the socio-economic development of agriculture in North Brabant and as an example of the typological development of the longhouse. The building is of architectural-historical importance because of its sober and balanced ornamentation. The farmhouse is important for its integrity and exterior and as such is rare.