Geocache ’t Hof - Lieshout
This route runs along the former centre of Lieshout. The name Lieshout originated from liholt (lide = road/gang/path and holt = woods). In the charter of 1146, Utholz appears as the oldest surviving spelling of Lieshout. Utholz was a dense forest on the spot where the village of Lieshout now stands. In 1194, the Hof was mentioned for the first time as Curtem de lyzoth. This route goes partly through a forest which is also used by many mountain bikers.
Sights on this route