Sculpture group Christ on the cross
There is the Heilig Hard statue, placed in 1935 on the occasion of the jubilee of the then parish priest Giessens. To the left of the church is the sculpture group 'Christ on the Cross'. Three statues, with Christ hanging on the cross and below him Mary and John. Above the cross are the letters: INRI. These Latin letters stand for Iesus Nazarenus, Rex ludaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews). The sculpture group originates from the cemetery in Lieshout and was moved to the spot next to the church some 30 years ago, when an urn wall was built in the cemetery.