The Saint Lambert Church in Helmond is a church in Neo-Gothic style, built in the period between 1856 and 1861, to replace the medieval church at that same location.
The church, a three-bay cruciform basilica, was designed by architect Theo Molkenboer. The medieval tower was preserved, but got a new exterior coating with Neo-Gothic details and a new octagonal upper part. The church is home to the famous Robustelly organ. Since 1957, it has been played by organist Kees van Houten.
The immediate surroundings of the Lambert Church have recently been restored and now house an intimate courtyard, the Lambert Court.